Diabetic patients often suffer from numerous secondary conditions triggered by diabetes as a primary condition. These conditions can be direct by-products of diabetes or indirect outcomes. Diabetic foot infection is the most common condition associated with diabetes. Patients suffering from this condition often experience acute pain, sores, rashes, pus-filled blisters, and scraping skin in the areas surrounding the foot. The treatment involves wound care for the diabetic patient by a medical professional over the course of a few months. However, what once was a painfully long diabetic foot infection treatment is now a simpler process thanks to D’OXYVA!
Before we learn more about the wonders of D’OXYVA, let us delve into the facts related to diabetic foot treatment.
- There are many types of foot problems that can affect a diabetic patient.
- The two major causes of diabetic foot-related problems are peripheral artery disease (PAD) and peripheral neuropathy.
- Signs and symptoms of diabetic foot problems include decreased pain sensation due to nerve damage in the feet, vascular disease, and extreme dryness of the skin.
- Diabetic foot problems also include corns, bunions, hammertoes, calluses, fungal infections, and deformed toenails.
- Severe cases may turn into gangrene if diabetic wound care is not administered on time.
- Diabetic foot treatment depends upon the exact nature of the problem. In extreme cases, surgery or even amputation might be required.
How is Diabetes Responsible for the Foot Related Conditions?
PAD or peripheral vascular disease (PVD) causes the arteries (outside of the brain and heart) to harden. This results in less oxygen reaching the feet, slowly starving the healthy tissue of regenerative power. It causes numbness, sores, and gangrene in extreme conditions.
Peripheral neuropathy, on the other hand, results from the damaged nerves. These damaged nerves suppress the sensation of pain and motor control over the muscles. This can lead to wounds and cuts going unnoticed.
While controlling blood sugar by following the suggested diabetes treatment plans is one of the best ways to prevent these serious problems, self-care and regular check-ups with a medical professional can also help prevent problems from developing. However, an effective solution for diabetic foot infection is D’OXYVA.
As mentioned above, D’OXYVA is a product that can be used to treat severe cases of diabetic foot. D’OXYVA is a handheld, portable, convenient, affordable product and requires no special storage. Clinical studies have shown extraordinary results to prove its role as a noninvasive wound care product using ultra-purified, nontoxic, FDA-cleared molecules. Also, it can heal a diabetic wound within a short period.
Benefits of using D’OXYVA (Deoxyhemoglobin Vasodilator):
- D’OXYVA improves microcirculation and stimulates the blood flow in the smallest blood vessels to deliver important nutrients and oxygen to organs and cells. Thus, it supports the body’s own self-healing powers, enabling you to be active again.
- D’OXYVA can help to eliminate pain and improve quality-of-life factors such as sleep, appetite, and mood within a week.
- No adverse events of any kind have been reported so far due to the use of this revolutionary medical device.